Assam Police has announced the Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts notification on 07/12/2021. Notification is out for 2134 vacancies of Constable for Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force and Armed Branch. The candidate must be an Indian citizen and permanent resident of Assam. Candidates who satisfy the following eligibility criteria can apply online from 10/12/2021 to 09/01/2022. Post wise vacancy details are listed below. Go through the given contents for more details.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 07/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 2134
Important Dates for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
Check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the constable posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date to Apply Online||10/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam invites applications for 2134 constable Posts. Check vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Constable (Unarmed Branch – DEF)||705|
|2||Constable (Armed Branch)||1429|
Candidates will receive the below pay scale per month with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable||14000-60500/- + Grade Pay 5600|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
Candidates must be born on or before 01/07/2003 and on or after 01/07/1996. The age minimum & maximum age limit for the constable post is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Constable||18 to 25 Years|
The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST(P), ST(H), OBC, MOBC, FMMOs, SPOs, trained Home Guards and members of VDPs. The age relaxation given below is given as per Government rules.
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
|Trained Home Guards / Members of VDPs||Additional relaxation of 03 Years|
|FMMOs / SPOs||Additional relaxation of 10 Years|
1. Un-Armed Branch:
- The candidate should have completed H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).
2. Armed Branch:
- Candidate should have completed H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.
Note: Candidates who completed Higher Secondary and above may also apply for both Armed Branch & Unarmed Branch.
The selection will be based on
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Written Test
Candidates applying for the constable posts can check the written text exam pattern here.
- The written test will be of multiple choice type questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get one mark.
- The question paper for Written Exam will be in Assamese / Bodo / Bengali / English.
|S. No.||Name of Subject||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Elementary Arithmetic||45 Marks||90 minutes|
|3||Logical reasoning/Mental ability|
|4||Assam’s History, Geography, Polity, Economy|
|5||General Awareness/General Knowledge and current affairs|
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2021: Constable Posts
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- Online registration starts from 10/12/2021 to 09/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload all the required documents, Passport size photograph & Signature.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.