Assam Police has announced the Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 21/03/2020. Notification is out for 204 posts such as Junior Assistant & Stenographer (Grade-III) in Assam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/04/2020 to 04/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant & Stenographer
Post Date: 23/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 204
Important Dates for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||04/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
- Candidate must have born on or before 01/01/2002 and on or after 01/01/1982
|1||SC / ST (H) / ST (P)||05 years|
|2||OBC / MOBC||03 years|
1. Junior Assistant (in APHQRS / District Level):
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institution affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
2. Stenographer (Grade-III):
The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam / Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
- Stenography Test
Pattern for the Written Exam:
- The written test will be of 50 marks and will be completely OMR based.
- There will be 50 questions and each question will be of 01 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of 1/2 mark for each wrong answer.
|1||Logical Reasoning, Aptitude, comprehension|
|2||Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online Application available on the official Assam Police website: www.assampolice.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 04/04/2020 to 04/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the photograph in a JPEG format. The maximum file size is 450 KB
- Candidates upload the signature in a JPEG format. The maximum file size is 100 KB
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Assam Police Junior Assistant Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 04/04/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|