Assam Police has announced the Jail Warder Recruitment 2020 notification on 02/03/2020. Notification is out for 173 Jail Warder posts in the Prison Department, Assam. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05/03/2020 to 25/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Jail Warder
Post Date: 04/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 173
Important Dates for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||05/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
|OBC / MOBC||04||01|
Age Limit (01/01/2020)
The age limit should be between 18 to 38 years.
Male candidates who completed HSLC or Class-X and female candidates who have passed Annual examination of Class-VIII or an equivalent examination recognized by the Government.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the Assam Police website: www.police.assam.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 05/03/2020 to 25/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for Assam Police Jail Warder Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 05/03/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.