Assam Police has announced the Extension Officer Recruitment 2020 notification for 131 vacancies. Notification is out for Extension Officer, Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant and Stenographer-III posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/08/2020 to 06/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Extension Officer, Economic Investigator, Junior Assistant & Stenographer-III
Post Date: 17/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 131
Important Dates for Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/08/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Extension Officer (Industries)||87|
|2||Economic Investigator (EI)||24|
|3||Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||16|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Extension Officer (Industries)||14000 – 49000 + Grade Pay 8700|
|2||Economic Investigator (EI)||14000 – 49000 + Grade Pay 8700|
|3||Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||14000 – 49000 + Grade Pay 6200|
|4||Stenographer-III (HQ)||14000 – 49000 + Grade Pay 8700|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
Candidate must be born on or before 01/01/2002 and on or after 01/01/1982.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Extension Office / EI / Extension Officer / Steno-III||18 to 38 Years|
|SC, ST (P) & ST (H)||05 Years|
|OBC / MOBC||03 Years|
1. Extension Officer (Industries)
The candidate should have completed 03 years Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical / Civil / Textile / Computer / Plastic Processing / Food processing / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering / Technology from AICTE recognized institute or MCW / MSW or a Degree from
recognized University with advanced proficiency Certificate on Computer Applications / Industrial Management from a Government recognized University / Institute.
2. Economic Investigator (E.I)
Candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with Economics / Statistics as one of the subject.
Candidate should be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized College / Institution with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other Institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam / Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography having basic computer knowledge such as MS word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
4. Junior Assistant (HQ Level)
Candidate should be a Graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution and having basic computer knowledge such as MS word, MS excel, internet browsing etc.
The selection will be based on two phases of Tests i.e.
- First Phase Test (Written Test)
- Second Phase Test (Computer based Test)
- Stenography Test (for Stenographer posts)
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Assam Police Extension Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The online application link will be available on the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- Online registration starts from 17/08/2020 to 06/09/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number to apply for the posts.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details. No correction will be allowed after submitting the form.
- Upload all the required documents (Certificate of proof of Age, mark sheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Certificate of Stenography, etc.), Passport size photograph & Signature.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted application.