Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher Posts notification on 05/02/2022. APPSC invites applications online from the citizens of India, for filling up 77 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 11/03/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 05/02/2022
No of Vacancies: 77
Place: Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Online application for the Post Graduate Teacher Post is active now. Submit the application on or before 11th March 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||05/02/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||11/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies are given. The below table contains the name of the subjects and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the subject wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
The candidates who are appointed for the Post Graduate Teacher posts will be given the salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||47,600 – 1,51,100|
Age Limit (as on 11/03/2022):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for the Post Graduate Teacher post in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||21 to 35 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable only for certain candidates. Check age relaxation here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||APST / Government Employees||05 years|
- Candidates must possess a 2nd Class Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with B.Ed.
- Candidates who have appeared or appearing in the final semester / year examination shall also be eligible to apply.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
- The online applications will be available on the Arunachal Pradesh PSC website www.appsc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online given at the bottom of the home page.
- Online registration ends on 11/03/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the official website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022: Post Graduate Teacher Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.