Armed Forces Medical Services has released the SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 notification for 200 vacancies on 13/11/2021. Armed Forces Medical Services invites online applications for Short Service Commissioned Officers both male and female. Interested candidates can read the given instructions and apply online from 13/11/2021 to 30/11/2021. Go through all the eligibility details and enroll using the online application link given below. Check the article for more information.
Name of the Post: SSC Officer (Short Service Commissioned Officers)
Post Date: 13/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 200
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2021: SSC Officer Posts
Candidates shall take a look at the online application dates given on the table and can register or apply online for the posts as per the given dates through Armed Forces Medical Services website. The last date to apply for the post is 30th November 2021.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/11/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2021: SSC Officer Posts
The notification is released for 200 Vacancies of Short Service Commissioned Officers. Totally 180 posts for male candidates and 20 Posts for female candidates. Candidates can clearly go through the vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||SSC Officer (Male)||180|
|2||SSC Officer (Female)||20|
- Applicable as per rules.
Candidates who apply for the Short Service Commissioned Officer post must have the following upper age limit to be eligible for the posts. The upper age limit of the candidates holding BBS / PG Diploma / PG Degree as on 31st December 2021 is as follows.
|S. No||Qualification||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Candidates holding MBBS/PG Diploma||30 Years|
|2||Candidates holding PG Degree||35 Years|
- Candidates should have completed the final MBBS (Part I and II) Examination (not more than one or two attempts).
- Should have completed Internship on or before 30/11/2021.
- Candidates holding Post Graduate Degree / Diploma recognised from the state medical council / MCI / NBE can also apply.
The selection will be based on
Place of Interview: Delhi
The Application Fees can be paid only through online. Payment can be made by using Debit. Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted only when the payment is completed.
|For All Posts||200/-|
How to Apply for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment 2021: SSC Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the Armed Forces Medical Services Official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Search for Armed Forces Medical Services Recruitment SSC Officer 2021 Notification.
- Click ->Apply Online.
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number to register / apply online.
- Fill the online application form with correct details and verify the same before submission.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.