International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials has invited application for ARCI Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2019 for Junior Research Fellowship / Senior Research Fellowship. Notification is out for 10 posts depending upon their qualifications & experience. The selected candidates shall also be encouraged to register for a Ph.D. Program with one of the reputed Institutes/Universities with which ARCI has a tie-up.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Post Date: 01/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: Tiruchirappalli, Hyderabad or Chennai.
Important Dates for ARCI Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of ARCI Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||09|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000 + HRA|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||35,000 + HRA|
Age limit (as on 02.11.2019):
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age limit|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||28 years|
|2||Senior Research Fellow||32 years|
1. Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- First-class B.E. / B.Tech. in Chemical / Metallurgy / Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Automation / Mechanical / Production Engineering (OR)
- First Class M.Sc in Chemistry / Physical Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry / Material Science (And)
- Having the above qualifications & Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
2. Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- First-class M.Tech. / M.E. / M.S. in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (OR)
- Qualification as prescribed for JRF with 2 years of Research experience.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
- There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for ARCI Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates who are willing to attend walk-in-interview at ARCI, Hyderabad may submit an online application in advance
- Based on the details provided in the online application submitted screening / shortlisting will be done by a committee on the basis of the qualifications, academic records, experience and assessment of research work already carried out and published by the candidates, discipline-wise.
- Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed and only those candidates shortlisted will be permitted for walk-in interview.
- Candidates reporting for a walk-in interview after 11:30 AM will not be entertained to attend the interview.
- Candidates willing to attend walk-in-interview shall bring a hard copy of the advance application submitted online, duly supported by self-attested photocopies of certificates, passport size photograph, AADHAR Card / Any other Govt. issued ID document (for identity proof) / testimonials and produce all originals for verification.
ARCI, RCI - Balapur Airport Road, Balapur Post, Hyderabad – 500005, Telangana.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow||29.11.2019 and 09.00 AM|