Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2023: Urban Technical Officer Posts notification on 11/05/2023. Aspirants waiting for the Assam PSC Urban Technical Officer recruitment can apply for the post now. The notification is released to fill 103 Urban Technical Officer vacancies in Assam. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 17/05/2023 on or before 16/06/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
CGPSC Recruitment 2023: Hostel Superintendent Posts, 500 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Urban Technical Officer
Post Date: 11/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 103
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2023: Urban Technical Officer Posts
Candidates applying for the Urban Technical Officer Posts can go through online application dates here. Online applications should be submitted on or before the last date. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/05/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||16/06/2023|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||18/06/2023|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2023: Urban Technical Officer Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has released 103 Vacancies for Urban Technical Officer posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Urban Technical Officer posts shall go through the vacancy details in the given table.
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Urban Technical Officer salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Urban Technical Officer||30,000 – 1,10,000|
Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Urban Technical Officer||21 to 38 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per APSC norms.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
1. Urban Technical Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
The selection will be based on the following stages
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||197/-|
|3||BPL / PwBD||47/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Urban Technical Officer Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click -> Online Recruitment Portal ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.