Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Manager Posts notification on 28/04/2023. The notification is released to fill 91 Junior Manager vacancies in Assam. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 12/05/2023 on or before 11/06/2023. Candidates can check the eligibility details here. Selection will be made as per the requirements given below. Candidates can check the detailed information in the given content.
BEL Recruitment 2023: Management Industrial Trainee Posts, Salary 20000 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Junior Manager
Post Date: 28/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 91
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Manager Posts
Candidates applying for the Junior Manager Posts can go through online application dates here. Online applications should be submitted on or before the last date. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
|Start Date to Submit Application||12/05/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11/06/2023|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Manager Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has released 91 Vacancies for Junior Manager posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Junior Manager posts shall go through the vacancy details in the given table.
|S.No||Category||Junior Manager (Electrical)||Junior Manager (Mech)||Junior Manager (Civil)||Junior Manager (IT)|
The monthly salary for selected candidates is given in the below table. Candidates can check the Junior Manager salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Manager||25,000 – 92,000|
Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on January 1, 2023. Candidates must satisfy the given age criteria to be eligible for the posts.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Manager||21 to 38 years|
Age relaxation for different categories is applicable as per APSC norms.
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
1. Junior Manager
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (full-time) in a relevant Engineering discipline with not less than 60%.
The selection will be based on two stages
- Written Exam
Candidates must pay the application fee online. Only after submitting the application fees, the online application will be accepted.
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||197/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Manager Posts
- Apply Online by visiting the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click ->Online Recruitment Portal ->Apply online link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After the registration, candidates will receive an application I.D. to the registered email id or phone number.
- Login using Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.