Assam Public Service Commission has released the APSC Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts notification on 16/12/2021. Notification is out for 44 Vacancies such as Stenographer Grade –I (English) and Stenographer Grade-I (Language) in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under Secretariat Administration Department. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria given below. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 16/12/2021 to 16/01/2022 using the given instructions.
Name of the Post: Stenographer
Post Date: 16/12/2021
No. of Vacancies: 44
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
Candidates applying for the APSC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 can go through online application dates here. Online Applications should be submitted on or before is 16th January 2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||16/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/01/2022|
|Last Date for submission of fees||18/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
Vacancy distribution of Grade I Stenographer (English) and Stenographer (Language) Posts are given here. Candidates who apply for the Stenographer Posts shall go through the vacancy details on the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Stenographer Gr-I (English)||34|
|2||Stenographer Gr-I (Language)||10|
Shortlisted candidates will be appointed and offered a pay scale as follows. Pay Scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Stenographer Gr-I (English)||30,000 – 1,10,000 + Grade Pay 13,300/-|
|2||Stenographer Gr-I (Language)||30,000 –1,10,000 + Grade Pay 13,300/-|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Stenographer||21 years||38 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to the SC / ST / OBC & some other categories. Categories and relaxation are given in the below table. The age relaxation will be followed as per rules.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST(P) / ST(H)||05 years|
|2||OBC / MOBC||03 years|
- Candidates should have passed a Graduate Degree in any discipline or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on
- Stenography Proficiency Test
- Objective Type Written Test
The category wise application fee should be paid online through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card on or before 18/01/2022.
|SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||185/-|
|EWS / GEN||285/-|
|BPL / PWD||35/-|
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021: Stenographer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the APSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.