Assam Public Service Commission has released the APSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts notification. Notification is out for 13 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and apply online from 28/04/2021 to 28/05/2021. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
Post Date: 28/04/2021
No. of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||28/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/05/2021|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
No. of Vacancies
|2||OBC / MOBC||03|
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 30,000/- to 1,10,000.
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
Minimum Age Limit
|Max age Limit|
|1||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer||21 years||38 years|
- At least a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate degree holder in Soil Science. Or
- A.I.F.C from Forest Research Institute (FRI) and College, Dehradun. Or
- At least 8 (eight) year’s experience as Soil Conservation Ranger or Forest Ranger under the Govt. of Assam. Or
- Soil Conservation Junior Engineer with Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agriculture Engineering having a minimum of 10 (ten) year’s experience in the Soil Conservation Deptt., Assam.
Selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
|SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||185/-|
|EWS / GEN||285/-|
|BPL / PWD||35/-|
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the APSC official site www.opsc.gov.in
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly login and apply.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates required to upload scanned copies of required documents.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, Print the Application for future reference.
Important Links for APSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.