Assam Public service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2020: Inspector Post notification on 14/10/2020. Notification is out for 26 Vacancies to work under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department. Aspirants may apply from 14/10/2020 to 09/11/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Motor Vehicle Inspector
Post Date: 14/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 26
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2020: Inspector Post
|Start Date to submit Online Application||14/10/2020|
|Last Date to submit Online Application||09/11/2020|
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2020: Inspector Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Motor Vehicle Inspector||26|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Motor Vehicle Inspector||22,000 – 97,000|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Motor Vehicle Inspector||21 – 38 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses H.S.S.L.C. with three years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Government of Assam / Government of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- Physical Fitness: Aspirants should be free from organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|3||BPL / PWBD||35/-|
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020: Inspector Post
- Aspirants may apply online by visiting the official site www.apsc.nic.in
- Eligible aspirants must register themselves before applying for the post.
- Also aspirants need to upload the basic details and upload the required documents enclosed by passport size photograph and signature.
- Online application available from 14/10/2020 to 09/11/2020.
Documents to be Uploaded:
- Age Proof.
- Qualification Certificates with Marksheets.
- Experience Certificates.
- NOC (if applicable).
- Caste / Community Certificate.