Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Director Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Director in the Directorate of Archives, Assam under Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department. Eligible candidates send the application before 30/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Director
Post Date: 07/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for APSC Director Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of APSC Director Recruitment :
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Director: 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 45 to 55 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- At least second class M.A in Modern Indian History and having a one-year diploma in Archival Science from National Archives of India, New Delhi.
- Preference will be given to those having M.Phil or Ph.D. in History.
- At least 06 years experience in the rank of Archivist or in similar higher capacity in this line in any Archival Institution.
- Preference will be given to the departmental candidates who have 08 years of experience in Archival management in any Govt. Archival Organization.
- Experience in Archival Planning / Schemes.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Candidates should pay
through deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC.
|1||GEN / EWS||250/-|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||150/-|
How to Apply for APSC Director Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates should send the filled application form along with the required documents to the following address:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022