Assam Public service Commission has announced APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 637 Vacancies. Aspirants may apply from 19/08/2020 to 22/09/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
Post Date: 20/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 637
Important Dates for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Application Submission||19/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application Submission||22/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S. No||Department||Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||182|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)||368|
|3||Public Health Engineering Department||Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)||87|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
30,000 – 1,10,000
14,000 – 60,500
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
21 – 38 years
18 – 38 years
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
1. Assistant Engineer under Irrigation Department
- Aspirants must posses B.E. in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical from any Institute recognized by AICTE or a candidate having passed Part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
2. Junior Engineer under Irrigation Department
- Aspirants must possess 3 years Diploma course in (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) Engineering discipline from an Institution recognized by the Government, SCTE (State Council for Technical Education).
3. Assistant Engineer under Public Health Engineering Department
- Aspirants must possess B.E. in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt.or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of minimum one official language of the State of Assam.
Application Fee will be paid either through online or Treasury Challan as per the amount prescribed below:
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Aspirants may apply download the Application from the official site www.apsc.nic.in
- Aspirants must send the Application with the required documents (educational Certificates and Marksheets, Experience certificates, Caste / Community Certificate, Disability Certificate, 2 recent Passport size photograph, signature, etc ) and indicating the name of the post written in “bold letters” on the Envelope to the following address:
The Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Applications must reach the venue on or before 22/09/2020.