Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 Assistant Engineer (Civil) in the Directorate of Sericulture under Handloom Textiles and Sericulture Department. Eligible candidates send the application before 24/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Post Date: 07/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
Age Limit (01/01/2020):
The age limit should be between 21 to 38 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purposes.
- The candidate must produce a Registration Certificate in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
- A candidate must pass a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent degree recognized by the Government of Assam.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
- Viva- Voice / Interview.
Candidates should pay
through deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC.
|1||GEN / EWS||250/-|
|2||SC / ST / OBC / MOBC||150/-|
How to Apply for APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.apsc.nic.in
- Candidates should send the filled application form along with the required documents to the following address:
Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022