Army Public School has announced the APS Recruitment 2020: Teacher Post notification on 01/10/2020. Notification is out for 8000 posts. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 01/10/2020 to 20/10/2020 till 05.00 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Primary Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 01/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 8000
Place: Across India
Important Dates for APS Recruitment 2020: Teacher Post
|Start Date for Online Registration||01/10/2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||20/10/2020 till 05.00 PM|
|Screening Exam||21/11/2020 & 22/11/2020|
|Publication of Results||02/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of APS Recruitment 2020: Teacher Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Post Graduate Teacher||01|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||14|
|3||Primary Teacher (Eng. Medium)||01|
Pay Scale is not disclosed.
|S. No||Category||Age Limit|
|1||Candidates with 5 years experience||40 years|
|2||Candidates above 5 years experience||57 years|
1. Primary Teachers:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses Graduation with B.Ed / 2 years Diploma in EleEdn with minimum 50%.
2. Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses Graduation in their concerned subject with B.Ed with minimum 50%.
3. Post Graduate Teacher:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses Post Graduation in their concerned subject with B.Ed with minimum 50%.
Selection will be based on
- Screening Exam
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Candidates must pay 500/- (non-refundable) through Online.
How to apply of APS Recruitment 2020: Teacher Post
- Eligible candidates may apply through Online by visiting the official site www.aps-csb.in
- Candidates need to upload the required documents such as Qualification Certificates, Marksheets, Experience Certificates, Caste / Community Certificate, etc. along with the passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to submit the valid Email ID and Phone Number as all the further information provided through it.
- Candidates must apply on or before 20/10/2020 till 05.00 PM.