Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the APPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts notification on 29/12/2021. Notification is out for 670 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30/12/2021 to 19/01/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant
Post Date: 29/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 670
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts
Candidates can check the application dates and exam dates below. The online applications for Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts will be active from 30th December 2021. Submit the application for Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts on or before 19th January 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date.
|Start Date of Online Application||30/12/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/01/2022|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts
AP Public Service Commission invites online applications to fill 670 Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Vacancies. The below table contains the Name of the Districts and No. of vacancies. Candidates can check the District wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the District||No. of Posts|
The candidates who are appointed for the Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant posts will be given the salary as specified in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant||16,400 – 49,870|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant post in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant||18 to 42 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable to SC, ST, BCs, EWS, Women, PWD & Ex-serviceman candidates. Check age relaxation here.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST / BCs / EWS||05 years|
|2||SC / ST CF. vacancies / PwD||10 Years|
|3||Ex-Servicemen / NCC||3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC|
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution.
- Technical Qualification: One should pass the Computer Proficiency Test conducted by District Collector. (To those who will be shortlisted before the appointment ).
The selection will be based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Candidates should pay the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||250/-|
|2||Other Candidates||250 + 80|
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts
- The online applications will be available on the APPSC website: www.appsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 30/12/2021 to 19/01/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to log in to the Commission’s website with the user name and the Password set by the candidate.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for APPSC Recruitment 2021: Junior Assistant cum Computer Assistant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 30/12/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|