Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the APPSC Recruitment 2021: Extension Officer Posts notification on 09/11/2021. Notification is out for 22 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/11/2021 to 08/12/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Extension Officer
Post Date: 09/11/2021
No of Vacancies: 22
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2021: Extension Officer Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||08/12/2021|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Recruitment 2021: Extension Officer Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Engineer: 24440 – 71510 per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 42 years as on 01/07/2021.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s of Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / BC / Candidates||100/-|
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2021: Extension Officer Posts
- The online applications will be available on the APPSC website: www.appsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 18/11/2021 to 08/12/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the Password set by candidate.
- After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Take a print out of the finally submitted Online Application.