Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the APPSC Recruitment 2020: Sub Inspector Post notification. Notification is out for 123 posts in Arunachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/09/2020 to 06/11/2020 till 04.00 PM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector (Civil Police), Sub Inspector (IRBn)
Post Date: 26/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 123
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2020: Sub Inspector Post
|Start Date of Online Application||26/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/11/2020 by 04.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Recruitment 2020: Sub Inspector Post
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||120|
|2||Sub Inspector (IRBn)||03|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Sub Inspector (Civil Police)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
|2||Sub Inspector (IRBn)||35,400 – 1,12,400|
The age limit should be between 21 to 26 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
Candidates should pay through Online.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020: Sub Inspector Post
- Candidates should apply through Online mode.
- Online registration of applications will be available on the APPSC website: www.appsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 26/09/2020 to 06/11/2020 till 04.00 PM.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent photograph (40-100 kb in Jpg).
- Candidates upload the scanned signature (20-60 kb in Jpg).
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.