Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 17/03/2020. Notification is out for 63 Junior Engineer posts in Arunachal Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17/03/2020 to 15/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 63
Important Dates for APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||17/03/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil) (RWD)||63|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (RWD): 9,300-34,800/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 32 years.
The candidate must have completed 03 years Diploma in Civil Engineering / Agricultural Engineering / Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering recognized University / Institution.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Pattern for the Written Exam:
|3||Technical Paper (Civil Engineering)||100|
|4||Interview / Personality test||40|
Candidates should pay through online.
How to Apply for APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the APPSC website: www.appsc.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 17/03/2020 to 15/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates upload the recent photograph (40-100 kb in Jpg)
- Candidates upload the scanned signature (20-60 kb in Jpg)
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.