Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/02/2020. Notification is out for 06 Assistant Programmer Group-B (Non-Gazetted), under the Office of The Chief Electoral Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/02/2020 to 13/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Programmer
Post Date: 12/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Place: Arunachal Pradesh
Important Dates for APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/02/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||13/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
- Assistant Programmer: 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Age limit (13/03/2020):
- The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable to 05 years for APST candidates.
Candidates should be completed Master’s Degree in Computer Science / Master of Computer Applications / B.E OR B.Tech in Computer Application OR Information Technology from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|S.No.||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|2||Mathematics (Xth Standard)||50|
|4||Optional Subject (Technical)||100|
A candidate who has secured a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview / Viva-Voce.
All the candidates should pay 150/- through online.
How to Apply for APPSC Assistant Programmer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the APPSC website: www.appsconline.in
- Online registration starts from 11/02/2020 to 13/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates should upload the latest passport size photo 40-100 kb in jpg format.
- Candidates should upload the scanned signature of the candidate on white paper with a black ink pen 20-60 kb in jpg format.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.