Aravali Power Company Private Limited has announced the APCPL Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/05/2020. Notification is out for 25 Engineering Executive Trainees post in Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04/06/2020 to 03/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineering Executive Trainees
Post Date: 26/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for APCPL Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||04/06/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||03/07/2020|
Vacancy Details of APCPL Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|3||Control & Instrumentation||05|
- Engineering Executive Trainees: 40,000 – 1,40,000/- per month.
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2020):
The upper age limit is 27 years.
Candidates should be completed full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology / AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC / ST), as per respective Institute / University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply
The selection will be based on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 Score.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||150 /-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for APCPL Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the APCPL Website: www.apcpl.co.in
- Online registration starts from 04/06/2020 to 03/07/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.