Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited has released APCPDCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 07/04/2023. APCPDCL invites applications online for filling up 100 Graduate & Technician Apprentice vacancies in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Only Graduate / Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2021-2022) are eligible for the posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2023. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, and other eligibility criteria before filling up the online application. Also, refer to the steps given below and start applying online.
MPSC Recruitment 2023: Medical Officer, Administrative Officer, Inspector Posts, 157 Vacancies – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Graduate & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 07/04/2023
No of Vacancies: 100
Important Dates for APCPDCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
The online application for the Graduate & Technician Apprentice Post will be active from 07/04/2023. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The last date will be notified. Candidates can check the application dates in the below table.
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of APCPDCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
APCPDCL Graduate & Technician Apprentice vacancies are given here. The below table contains the name of the posts and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table.
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Candidates will receive a monthly stipend as given below and other allowances will be applicable as per AP Government rules. Check the salary details below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for the Graduate & Technician Apprentice post in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules only for reserved categories.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Graduate & Technician Apprentice||18 years & above|
1. Graduate Apprentice
- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
2. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates must have completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
The selection will be based on
- Merit Basis
- Document Verification
Applicable as per rules.
How to Apply for APCPDCL Recruitment 2023: Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates can apply through BOAT’s Govt. Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates first register themselves in the web portal.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Now Login -> Click Establishment Request Menu -> Click Find Establishment ->Upload Resume.
- Choose Establishment name Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited -> Click Apply.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Submit the Online Application.
- Take a printout of the Application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.