Andhra Pradesh High Court has released the AP High Court Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Posts notification on 04/12/2020. Notification is out for 55 vacancies (Direct recruitment). Eligible candidates may apply online from 04/12/2020 to 02/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Post Date: 04/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 55
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for AP High Court Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||02/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of the AP High Court Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||55|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||27,700 – 44,770|
Age Limit (as on 01/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Civil Judge (Junior Division)||35 years|
- Candidates practicing for not less than three (3) years as an Advocate.
The selection will be based on
- Screening Test (Computer Based Test)
- Written Test
|1||OC / BC||800/-|
|2||SC / ST||400/-|
How to Apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020: Civil Judge Posts
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post of Civil Judge 2020.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully login, fill your details to complete the Application
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the Exam Fee
- The application must be submited on or before 02/01/2021.
- Passport size Photograph (Size of the Photograph should not exceed 80 Kb)
- Scanned copy of your Signature (Size of the Signature image should not exceed 80 Kb)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- 10th/SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Practice certificate issued by the presiding officer of the court/President or Secretary of the Bar Association where you are practicing
- Upload Scanned Copy of Bar Council Enrollment Certificate
- Upload B.L/LL.B Certificate