Andhra Pradesh High Court has announced the AP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification on 30/07/2020. Notification is out for Law Clerks vacancies on contract basis at High Court of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates send the application on or before 24/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Clerks
Post Date: 03/08/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for AP High Court Law Clerks Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||30/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of the AP High Court Law Clerks Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Law Clerk||Not Mentioned|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Law Clerk||30 years|
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Law from a recognized University, having studied 5 years regular stream after completion of 10 + 2 years of Schooling OR
- Candidates who have studied a regular curriculum degree course followed by a 3 year regular law degree from a university or a college affiliated to a recognized university.
The selection will be based on
- Viva Voce
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AP High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- Candidates send the filled application form to the following address by speed post or courier.
- The postal cover containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Law Clerks”.
- Applications should reach the venue on or before 24/08/2020.
The Registrar Recruitment, High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh.