Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh has announced the AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2020 notification on 20/04/2020. Notification is out for 10700 Grama / Ward Volunteer posts in Andhra Pradesh. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/04/2020 to 24/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Grama / Ward Volunteer
Post Date: 20/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 10,700
Place: Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||24/04/2020|
|Scrutiny of applications||25/04/2020|
|Interviews by selection committees||27/04/2020 to 29/04/2020|
|Intimation letters to selected volunteers||27/04/2020 to 29/04/2020|
|Positioning of volunteers||01/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Areas||No. of Posts|
The age limit should be between 18 to 35 years.
Candidate must be 10th passed from a recognized Board.
Candidate must be Inter Passed from a recognized Board.
Candidate must be Graduate from a recognized Board.
The selection will be based on the:
- Candidates should have knowledge on various Government Schemes, Programs, welfare activities – 25 Marks
- Previous work experience on various Government Welfare Departments and programs / NGOs / Federations / Social activities – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh website: www.gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in
- Online registration starts from 20/04/2020 to 24/04/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Important Links for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.