Anna University has announced Teaching Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 02 Vacancies. Aspirants may apply from 17/08/2020 to 31/08/2020 by 05.00 PM. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Teaching Fellow (Computer Technology)
Post Date: 19/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date of Application||17/08/2020|
|Last Date of Application||31/08/2020 by 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|1||Teaching Fellow (Computer Technology)||02|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Teaching Fellow (Computer Technology)||25,000/-|
- Aspirants must posses B.E./B.Tech and M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology with First Class.
- Aspirants must have 2 years experience in Teaching / Research / Industrial.
Selection will be based on
- Written test / Interview
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for Anna University Teaching Fellow Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants may apply by mailing the Application through Post.
- Aspirants may find the Application proforma at the official site www.annauniv.edu
- Application must reach the venue on or before 31/08/2020 by 05.00 PM.
- Aspirants must mail the Application enclosed with the required documents to the following address:
The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.