Anna University has announced the Recruitment 2020: Peon, Assistant Post notification. Notification is out for 04 Vacancies to work on a temporary basis in the Department of Aerospace Engineering. Aspirants may send the application to the given address from 02/11/2020 to 16/11/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Professional Assistant-III, Clerical Assistant, Labourer & Peon
Post Date: 02/11/2020
No. of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for Anna University Recruitment 2020: Peon, Assistant Post
|Start Date to Submit Application||02/11/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||16/11/2020 till 05.00 PM|
Vacancy Details of Anna University Recruitment 2020: Peon, Assistant Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Salary (Per Day)|
As per Anna University Norms.
1. Professional Assistant-III
- Candidates should have completed Diploma with first class in Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
2. Clerical Assistant
- Candidates should have completed any Degree (first class) with computer knowledge.
- Candidates should have passed 8th standard.
- Less than 8th standard.
Selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
No application fees.
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020: Peon, Assistant Post
- Download the Application by visiting the official website www.annauniv.edu
- The duly filled application form along with all the relevant documents should be sent to the following address superscribing the envelope as “Application for the Post of _________ Department ________”.
- The application must reach the venue on or before 16/11/2020.
The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600044.