Anna University has announced the Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post notification on 02/10/2020. Notification is out for 139 Vacancies to work in Chennai. Aspirants may apply from 02/10/2020 to 21/10/2020 till 05.30 PM. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor, Assistant University Librarian Grade-I
Post Date: 02/10/2020
No. of Vacancies: 139
Important Dates for Anna University Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|Start Date of Application||02/10/2020|
|Last Date of Application||21/10/2020 till 05.30 PM|
Vacancy Details of Anna University Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||
No. of Vacancies
Department wise Vacancy Details of Anna University Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|S. No||Name of the Department||
No. of Vacancies
|8||Computer Science and Engineering||07|
|9||Electronics and Communication Engineering||07|
|10||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||01|
|15||Information Science and Technology||04|
|21||Ramanujan Computing Centre||03|
|26||Chemistry in Science and humanities||04|
|27||English in Science and humanities||03|
|28||Geology in Science and humanities||02|
|29||Mathematics in Science and humanities||11|
|30||Media Sciences in Science and humanities||01|
|30||Medical Physics in Science and humanities||01|
|30||Physics in Science and humanities||03|
Salary Details are not disclosed.
- Aspirants should not be below 24 years on 1st July 2020.
1. Engineering & Technology:
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses B.E./B.Tech and PG Degree with first class and Ph.D in the relevant area of specialization.
- Experience: Aspirants must have 1-5 years experience in the concerned field.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses first class Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and Master’s Degree in Business Administration / First Class in 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Ph.D. in the relevant area of specialization.
- Core Discipline: Aspirants must posses First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture and Master’s Degree in relevant specialization.
- Allied Discipline – I: Aspirants must posses 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts with First Class and First Class Master’s Degree in Fine Arts / Applied
Arts and Ph.D. in the relevant area of specialization.
- Allied Discipline – II: Aspirants must posses First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and First Class Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering and Ph.D. in Structural Engineering.
4. Town Planning:
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture / Planning / Civil Engineering and Master Degree in Planning / Urban Planning / Town Planning / Regional Planning / Urban and Regional Planning / Town and Country Planning / Infrastructure Planning / Traffic and Transportation Planning / Environmental Planning / Housing / Geography / Applied Geography / Economics / Sociology and Ph.D. in the relevant area of specialization.
5. Science & Humanities:
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must posses First Class both in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in relevant branch in Science & Humanities and Ph.D. in the relevant area of specialization.
- Experience: Aspirants should have minimum of 1 year Post Ph.D. experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Aspirants must pay Non-refundable application fee through Online.
|Gen / OBC / BCM||1000/-|
How to apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
- Eligible aspirants must apply through both Online and Offline mode.
- Aspirants may fill-in and download the Online Application by visiting the official website www.annauniv.edu
- After submission of online application, the candidate shall download the same, affix signatures at appropriate places and send them along with all the relevant enclosures.
- Self-attested photocopies of the documents have to be sent along with the hard
copy of each application.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of _____ in the Department(s) / Centre of ____ and code No __.” to the following address through Speed / Registered Post with acknowledgement due so as to reach on or before 28.10.2020 (05.30 PM):
The Registrar, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
Important Links for Anna University Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor Post
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|