Anna University has announced the Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019 notification on 12/12/2019. Notification is out for 01 Accounts Officer post for “Medical Device Development & Commercialization” project. Candidates who have passion for Administration & Coordination of indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation should submit their CVs on or before 28/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Accounts Officer
Post Date: 12/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for Anna University Accounts Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to Submit Application||28/12/2019|
- Accounts Officer: 30,000/ month.
- Candidates should be completed M.Com / MBA Finance with at least 4 to 6 years of experience in Accounts and Finance.
- Prior Experience in Managing Government-funded projects, Office Administration, Payroll management, Finance and Accounts, UC & SoE preparation.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Anna University Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
- Candidates who have passion for Administration & Coordination of indigenous development of healthcare instrumentation should submit their CV along with copies of education certificates to the Coordinator through post only to the below-mentioned address
Coordinator NHHID, Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite to Mining Engineering, CEG Campus, Anna University, Chennai - 600025.