Allahabad High Court has released the Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver Posts notification on 30/10/2022. The notification was out to engage 1047 Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice and Driver vacancies in Allahabad High Court. Applicants meeting the given eligibility may submit an online application from 30/10/2022 to 13/11/2022. Candidates who intend to apply for the open positions should ensure they meet the minimal qualifications listed below. Candidates may submit applications for more than one position. Applicants can check all information regarding Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022 here. Allahabad High Court official website direct links are made available to applicants. Check here for the latest Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022.
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver
Post Date: 30/10/2022
No of Vacancies: 1047
Important Dates for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver Posts
Candidates should check the application dates listed below for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022. Submit your application for the Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice and Driver Recruitment by 13th November 2022. After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
|Start Date of Online Application||30/10/2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||13/11/2022|
Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver Vacancy 2022:
Allahabad High Court Court invites online applications to fill 1047 Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice and Driver Vacancies. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Allahabad High Court, UP. Candidates have to apply and pay fee separately for each post.
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice||1021|
Allahabad High Court Salary:
The monthly salary for Allahabad High Court Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice and Driver Recruitment 2022 is shown below.
|S. No||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant||5200 – 20200, GP – 2000|
|2||Paid Apprentice||5200 – 20200, GP – 1900|
|3||Driver||5200 – 20200, GP – 1900|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2022):
Only those who meet the necessary age requirements will be eligible for the Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice and Driver position. Check the age limit given in the below table. Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates.
|S. No||Post Name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver||18 years||40 years|
1. Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate (12th) with CCC Certificate issued by NIELIT (DOEACC Society). and
- Speed of 25/30 wpm for Hindi & English Typewriting on Computer.
- Candidates must have completed High School with Driving License.
Selection will be based on the following process
- Written Exam (O.M.R. Sheet)
- Type Test / Technical Driving Test
Candidates must pay the application fees online. There will only be an online payment option. Applications will be taken into consideration after successful payment transactions.
Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice:
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||850/-|
|2||SC / ST (UP State)||650/-|
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / EWS||800/-|
|2||SC / ST (UP State)||600/-|
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2022: Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver Posts
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Allahabad High Court’s official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit -> www.recruitment.nta.nic.in
- On the home page Click -> Apply Online (Click the Junior Assistant / Paid Apprentice / Driver link). or
- Candidates can use the direct apply link given on this page to apply for the above posts.
- The online application can be submitted from 30/10/2022 to 13/11/2022.
- Click New Registration.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- After completing the registration, enter the login credentials and click sign in.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.