Allahabad High Court has released the Law Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 102 vacancies purely on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates send the application on or before 08/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Law Clerk
Post Date: 20/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 102
Important Dates for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||20/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/08/2020|
Vacancy Details of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
- Candidates should have completed three years Professional / Five years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country.
- Law graduates should have 55% marks in their LLB.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Law Clerk: 300/-
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in or can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad.
- Candidates send the filled application form along with one duly attested copy of
- High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra-Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self-addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- to the mentioned address.
Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.