Airline Allied Services has announced the CoPilot Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/04/2020. Notification is out for 15 Co-Pilot posts in Delhi, Kolkata, West Bengal, Bangalore, Karnataka, Hyderabad, Telangana, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Jaipur, Rajasthan. Eligible candidates send the application before 18/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Co-Pilot
Post Date: 04/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 15
Place: New Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Telangana, Mumbai, Jaipur
- Air India Jobs 2020
- Upcoming Govt Jobs 2020
- Govt Jobs in Delhi 2020
- Karnataka Govt Jobs 2020
- Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020
Important Dates for Airline Allied Services CoPilot Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||04/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of Airline Allied Services CoPilot Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Co-Pilot: 72,600/- per month.
The upper age limit is 45 years.
|1||SC / ST||05 years|
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board / University.
- Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India.
- ATR Endorsement should be valid for minimum of 08 months from the dale of the application.
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India .
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India.
- Current RTR (A) or RTR (P) or RTR (C} issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India Valid ELP.
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached.
- Valid IR Endorsement.
- Accident / Incident free record at the time of application in the preceding one year from date of application.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay Demand Draft in favor of “AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED”, payable at New Delhi
|1||Gen / OBC||1500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
How to Apply for Airline Allied Services CoPilot Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with originals.
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with original licences & Flying Logbook.
- Candidates sent the filled application form to the following address:
Alliance Air Alliance, Bhawan Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037