Air India has announced the Operation Agent Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/02/2020. Notification is out for 19 Operation Agent posts in Mumbai. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 04/03/2020 in Mumbai. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Operation Agent
Post Date: 14/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 19
Important Dates for Air India Operation Agent Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Air India Operation Agent Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
- Candidates should be completed a Graduate in 10+2+3 pattern (Preference to Science Graduate).
- Candidates should have a 01-year experience in a Scheduled Airline in the functions of Operation Dept, in-flight Service Dept, Commercial Airport Handling, Crew Movement Control, Crew Rostering, Crew Scheduling.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through Demand Draft in favour of Air India Limited payable at Mumbai.
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC / SC||500/-|
Walk-in-Interview Details of Air India Operation Agent Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
- Candidates should bring the filled application form, self-attested photocopies of supporting testimonials for Date of Birth (SSC Passing or School Leaving Certificate, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification (if any), Caste Certificate (For ST/OBC candidates only), EWS Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority to the given venue:
Air India Limited, Gate No.2, 2nd Floor, Operations Conference Room, Operations Department, Old Airport, Gate No.2, Kalina, Santa Cruz (E), Mumbai - 400029
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Operation Agent||04/03/2020 at 10.00 AM|