Air India Limited has released Store Agent recruitment 2019 notification for 57 posts. Notification is out on 01/11/2019 on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of 5 years at New Delhi. So Interested candidates can apply through online from 01/11/2019 to 15/12/2019. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Store Agent
Post Date: 01/11/2019
No of Vacancies: 57
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Air India Limited Store Agent Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/11/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/12/2019|
Vacancy details of Air India Limited Store Agent Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Store Agent: 21,000/-month. Annual Increment shall be of 250/- in the Basic pay after completion of 12 months of service.
|1||General / EWS Candidates||21 to 33 years|
|2||OBC Candidates||21 to 36 years|
|3||SC / ST Candidates||21 to 38 years|
Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline / faculty (min. 3 yrs duration) from a recognized University with 2-year experience in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
Preference would be given for the following:
- Candidates having worked on an ERP system and familiar with customs documentation for import/export activities of an airline.
- Candidates having knowledge of computers & typing.
- Candidate having a driving license of light / heavy vehicle will be given preference. He should submit a self-attested driving license with details i.e. License No., Place of Issue and Expiry date.
Candidate must have two years of experience (after graduation) of having worked in Inventory Management / Stores / Warehouse management function.
The selection will be based on the Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) Round.
|1||Job knowledge of Material Management||30|
|3||Personality (Physical appearance / attitude) and General awareness||30|
|4||Working on ERP System / knowledge of computer and customs documentations||10|
Qualifying marks in final selection will be as under:
- General / EWS Candidates: 60%
- SC / ST / OBC Candidates : 55%
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Air India Ltd” payable at Delhi.
- No fees for SC / ST and EX-SM candidates.
How to Apply for Air India Limited Store Agent Recruitment:
Candidates can apply through online.
Registered candidates will be required to appear for Professional Competency Assessment (PCA) with the printout of Online Registration Form along with all original Certificates / Testimonials as mentioned below:
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
- Educational Qualification
- Caste Certificate (Only for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
- Experience Certificate/s
- Two recent Passport size photographs.