All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has announced the AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/05/2020. Notification is out for 01 Senior Resident post on Adhoc basis for 89 days. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in Patna on 09/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 04/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of posts|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
|1||SC / ST / PWD||05 years|
Candidates should be completed Graduate Degree (MBBS) MS / DNB in General Surgery from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna.
|1||General / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD /Women candidates||Nil|
Walk-in-Interview Details of AIIMS Patna Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should bring originals, Photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size Colour photograph.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-04-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government job.)
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Mark sheets
- MBBS Attempt Certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate from MCI / State Medical Council
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MS / MD / DNB passed certificate (for senior resident post)
- MS / MD / DNB Mark sheets (if applicable)
Dean’s Office (Admin Block), AIIMS Patna.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||09/05/2020 at 10.00 A.M|