All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has announced the AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021: Nursing Officer Posts notification on 30/10/2021. Notification is out for 200 Nursing Officer Vacancies in Patna. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01/11/2021 till 30 days from the date of notification. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer
Post Date: 30/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 200
Important Dates for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021: Nursing Officer Posts:
|Start Date of Online Application||01/11/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||28/11/2021|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021: Nursing Officer Posts:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Nursing Officer||44900 – 142400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Officer||18 to 30 years|
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. (OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years experience in a minimum of 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay the application fees online.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC||1500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||1200 /-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2021: Nursing Officer Posts:
- Apply online by visiting the official AIIMS website: www.aiimspatna.org
- Online registration starts from 01/11/2021.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the Online Application, Pay the fee online.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.