All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has announced the AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 11/01/2020. Notification is out for 206 Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Gr. II) post for Hospital services in Patna. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11/01/2020 to 12/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Gr. II)
Post Date: 11/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 206
Important Dates for AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||11/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/02/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||23/02/2020|
- Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Gr. II): Level-7 in Pay Matrix ( 44900-142400) 9300-34800 with GP 4600/- (Pre-revised).
The age limit should be between 21 to 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University; (OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurse & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council. (OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years’ experience in a minimum of 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||1500 /-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||1200 /-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Candidate must ensure that their recent Photo with Name, selected Government approved Photo ID which you will bring to enter Examination Venue and Signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application.