All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna has announced the AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 10 Medical Record Technician (MRT) posts on direct recruitment in AIIMS. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2020 to 07/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Medical Record Technician (MRT)
Post Date: 10/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Important Dates for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||07/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
- Medical Record Technician (MRT): 5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
- The upper age limit is 40 years for AIIMS Patna employees.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Candidates should be 12th Class pass, preferably in Science or equivalent from a recognized Board / University; and
- Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognized Institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course)
- Experience of having handled Medical records in a Hospital / Medical Institute, of repute.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
Candidates should pay through online.
|2||SC / ST / Women Candidates / EWS||200/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Medical Record Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official AIIMS Patna website: www.aiimspatna.org
- Online registration starts from 07/04/2020 to 07/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Candidates must upload the Photo and Signature in the online application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.