All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna has announced the AIIMS Patna Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 01 JRF, 01 Data Entry Operator, 01 Yoga Instructor vacancies on a contract basis for DST funded Project. Eligible candidates send the application from 24/08/2020 to 08/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator & Yoga Instructor
Post Date: 24/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for AIIMS Patna Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||24/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||08/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Patna Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|2||Data Entry Operator||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||31,000|
|2||Data Entry Operator||15,000|
Applicable as per AIIMS rules.
1. Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates should have completed PG Degree in basic science (Preferably Psychology / neuroscience) (eligibility as per Latest DST, Govt of India guidelines).
2. Data Entry Operator
- Candidates should have passed 12th or Intermediate from a recognized board in science stream.
- A Speed test of not less than 1000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Experience: 1 year experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous PSU or any other recognized organization.
3. Yoga Instructor
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor in any discipline with diploma in yoga.
- Desirable Experience: 2 years experience in the field of Raj Yoga Meditation as trainee or instructor from recognized RM center.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test / Interview
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AIIMS Patna Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates can send the application through registered Posts with all the required documents to the following address on or before 08/09/2020.
Dr. Kamlesh Jha (Pl) Additional Professor, Department of Physiology, Second Floor, Admin Building, AllMS Patna-801507.