All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani has released the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021: Faculty Posts notification. Notification is out for 147 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/06/2021 to 18/07/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Faculty
Post Date: 18/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 147
Place: West Bengal
Important Dates for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021: Faculty Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||18/06/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||18/07/2021|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021: Faculty Posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Professor: 37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500/- (6th CPC)
- Additional Professor: 37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500/- (6th CPC)
- Associate Professor: 37,400-67,000+AGP Rs.10,500/- (6th CPC)
- Assistant professor: 15,600-39,100+AGP 8,000/- (6th CPC)
- Professor/Additional Professor: The upper age limit is 58 years.
- Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: The upper age limit is 50 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)/ Government Servant||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should have completed a post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS/M.Ch./D.M or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview.
|1||Gen / OBC||1000/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2021: Faculty Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official AIIMS website: www.aiimskalyani.edu.in
- Online registration starts from 18/06/2021 to 18/07/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.