All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has announced the AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/03/2020. Notification is out for 02 posts such as Senior Research Officer or Scientist “D” and Economic Evaluation Specialist on a purely temporary basis at “Resource Centre / Hub under Health Technology Assessment” for conducting Health Technology Assessment. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 04/04/2020 in Jodhpur. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Officer or Scientist “D” & Economic Evaluation
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Officer or Scientist “D”||01|
|2||Economic Evaluation Specialist||01|
- Candidates will assist Economic Evaluation Specialist in developing decision and Markov Model.
- Candidates will conduct a review of the literature including systematic review, supervise the primary data collection for costing, stakeholder interviews, statistical analysis, report writing and dissemination of results
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Officer or Scientist “D”||70,000/-|
|2||Economic Evaluation Specialist||80,000/-|
The upper age limit is 45 years.
1. Senior Research Officer or Scientist “D”:
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology subject from a recognized university with five Years of R&D /Teaching experience in the relevant subject after Ph.D.
- Post-doctoral research / teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of computer applications or Business Intelligence tools / Data Management.
2. Economic Evaluation Specialist:
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Economics with a specialization in Cost-effectiveness analysis or Health Economics.
Four years’ experience after Ph.D.
Experience of developing decision-making models, statistical analysis, report writing and dissemination of results.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience to the following address:
Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Senior Research Officer & Economic Evaluation Specialist||04/04/2020 at 09.00 A.M|