All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has released the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts notification. Notification is out for 106 Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/05/2021 to 21/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 22/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 106
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||22/05/2021 from 10:00 PM|
|Last Date of Online Application||21/06/2021 till 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Anesthesiology and Critical Care||02||01||00||01||01||05|
|Community Medicine and Family Medicine||01||00||01||01||00||03|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||01||00||02||00||00||03|
|Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology||02||01||01||00||01||05|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||01||00||01||01||00||04|
|Medical Oncology / Haematology||01||00||01||00||00||02|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||01||01||00||00||00||02|
|Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||01||00||01||01||00||03|
|Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank||01||01||01||00||00||03|
|Trauma & Emergency (Medicine)||01||00||01||00||00||02|
|Trauma & Emergency (Surgical)||02||00||01||01||00||04|
- Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
- The upper age limit is 45 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree MD / MS / DM / M.Ch / DNB / M.Sc. (Physiology) with Ph.D in their respective disciplines.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
|1||Gen / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-servicemen||800/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official AIIMS website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Online registration starts from 22/05/2021 to 21/06/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.