All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has announced the AIIMS Jodhpur Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 04/03/2020. Notification is out for 06 posts such as Research Assistant, Scientist-C, Laboratory Technician-III, Data Entry Operator (Grade-I) and Multi-tasking Staff in Jodhpur. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 26/03/2020 and 27/03/2020 in Jodhpur. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Research Assistant, Scientist, Laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator & Multi-tasking Staff
Post Date: 05/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 06
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
|Walk-in-Interview Date||26/03/2020 and 27/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-I)||01|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-I)||17,000/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Research Assistant||30 years|
|3||Laboratory Technician-III||30 years|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-I)||28 years|
|5||Multi-tasking Staff||18 to 25 years|
1. Research Assistant:
Candidates should be completed a Graduate in relevant subjects from a recognized university with three years of work experience / Post Graduate (Master’s) degree in Molecular Biology, Genetics or Medical Biochemistry with prior experience in handling human samples in Diagnostic work.
- Candidates should be completed first Class Master’s degree in Molecular Biology or Genetics or Medical Biochemistry from a recognized university OR
- Candidates should be completed Second class M.Sc. and the Ph.D degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
3. Laboratory Technician-III:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology / Class 12th pass in Science subjects with two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One year DMLT with two years’ laboratory experience in a recognized organization.
4. Data Entry Operator (Grade-I):
- Candidates should be completed Graduate from a recognized Institute with knowledge of data entry work.
- Two years’ work experience in recognized Institution / PSU with a speed test of 8000 key depressions per hour (KPH) through a speed test.
5. Multi-tasking Staff:
Candidates should be completed High School (preferably Science stream) / Matriculation / Equivalent from a recognized Board.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of AIIMS Jodhpur Laboratory Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience to the given venue:
Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date|
|4||Data Entry Operator (Grade-I)||27/03/2020|
The reporting time for candidates starts at 09:00 AM on 26/03/2020 and 27/03/2020 and closing time to report for an interview is 10:00 AM on 26/03/2020 and 27/03/2020.