All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur has announced the AIIMS Health and Research Assistant Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Health and Research Assistant post for the project “Randomized Control Trial Comparing Ultrasound Guided Therapeutic Transcutaneos Aspiration (USG-TCA) And Standard Incision Drainage (I&D) In Panton-Valentine Leucocidin (PVL) Toxin-Producing Staphylococcus aureus Superficial Soft Tissue Abscess (SSTA) In Pediatric Patients: A Hospital-Based Pilot Study”. The post is for a tenure of 12 months. Eligible candidates send the application before 10/04/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Health and Research Assistant
Post Date: 19/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for AIIMS Health and Research Assistant Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Health and Research Assistant Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|1||Health and Research Assistant||01|
- Identifying the children of soft tissue abscess, assistance to Principal Investigator for explaining the need for the study to participant, parents counseling and consent for intervention and assist surgeon/radiologist in the procedure.
- Take digital photographs of USG images, clinical photographs, duly fill the lab requisition form, case record form, and the data entry in computer Excel sheet on day to day basis along with image compilation.
- Identification of isolates growing Staph aureus, and their storage in the deep freezer with proper labeling for further testing of PVL toxin at microbiology department on day to day basis
- Data collection of participants with data entry from dept of Microbiology, pediatrics, radiology and pediatric surgery.
- Reporting back to the PI.
- Health and Research Assistant: 14,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Matriculation or it’s equivalent with Science Group from a recognized Board.
- Candidates should be completed Graduate with Bsc., BCA with recognized University
- Any Computer Diploma DCA / PGDCA with recognized University.
- He / She should efficient in MS office and well versed with handling large data sets and must know Data entry with 80-85 WPM.
- Working Experience in any Govt. Hospitals in Related Field. ( at least 01 year)
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Good command in English and Hindi
- Certificate of computer training
- Good writing skills (Reports writing experience would be preferred)
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AIIMS Health and Research Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Eligible candidates send their filled application form along with self -attested Xerox copy of the certificates should be sent either through speed post/ registered post with 2 photographs in an envelope superscribed as the application for the post_________________ under the intramural funded project entitled “RCTComparing Ultrasound-Guided Transcutaneos Aspiration (USG-TCA) And Standard Incision Drainage In PVLToxin Producing Staph aureous Superficial Soft Tissue Abscess (SSTA) In Pediatric Patients: A Hospital-Based Pilot Study” to the following address:
Dr Sunita Singh, Associate Professor, Office of The Department of Pediatric Surgery, 1st floor, B block, Hospital building, Gate No. 4, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492099