All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur has announced the AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020: Junior Resident Post notification. Notification is out for 28 posts to work for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh). Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 14/10/2020 from 09.00 AM. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Post Date: 03/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020: Junior Resident Post
|Walk-in-Interview||14/10/2020 from 09.00 AM|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020: Junior Resident Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Junior Resident||40 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disability Benchmark (PwBD) + SC/ST||15 years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must posses MBBS from MCI recognized Institute. Candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate.
The selection will be based on the
The Application Fee must be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “AIIMS, Gorakhpur” payable at Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh).
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / Female||Nil|
How to Apply for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020: Junior Resident Post
- Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview on 14/10/2020 at Medical College, AIIMS Gorakhpur (UP).
- Candidates may download the application by visiting the official site www.aiimsgorakhpur.in
- Candidates must carry a set of Xerox and originals of the required documents.
|Position||Venue||Date and Time|
|Junior Resident||Medical College, |
AIIMS Gorakhpur (UP).
|14/10/2020 at 09.00 AM|
The Candidate should carry the following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of Interview with the application form:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, etc.).
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc.).
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10thCertificate / Birth Certificate).No Age relaxation would be available to SC / ST / OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopies of PAN Card and Bank Passbook (At the time of Joining for only selected candidates).
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- MBBS / BDS Mark sheets& Degree.
- FMGE Certificate conducted by NBE(For Foreign Graduate -MBBS).
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- Registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council(For Medical Candidates).
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC* / SC / ST / PH) (*Candidate should belong to a non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- In the case of an OBC candidate, the OBC certificate must be issued within one year (Older certificate not be entertained).
- Publications (if published).
- Any other relevant documents.
Important Links for AIIMS Gorakhpur Recruitment 2020: Junior Resident Post
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.