All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has announced the AIIMS Delhi Senior Research Fellow notification on 05/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 SRF and 01 Yoga Instructor at Center of Integrative Medicine and Research. Interested and Eligible candidates email the application from 05/08/2020 to 22/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF) & Yoga Instructor
Post Date: 06/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||06/08/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||22/08/2020 (12:00 AM)|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Delhi Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||35000|
1. Senior Research Fellow
- Candidates should have completed Postgraduate in basic science or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE
- The Selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
2. Two years of research experience.
2. Yoga Instructor
- Candidates should have completed Regular Bachelor Degree in Yogic Science from a recognized university with one year teaching and training experience in recognized institutions OR
- Regular PG Degree in Yoga Science from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should email their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the email ID: [email protected] on or before 22/08/2020.