All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the AIIMS Delhi Medical Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2020 notification on 12/02/2020. Notification is out for 430 posts such as Medical Laboratory Technologist, Operation Theater Assistant, Stenographer, Technician, Store Keeper, Programmer, Jr. Engineer, Junior Hindi Translator, Medical Physicist, Biochemist, Scientist and Junior Hindi Translator. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2019 to 12/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Various Posts
Post Date: 15/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 430
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi Medical Laboratory Technologist Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||12/02/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Delhi Medical Laboratory Technologist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine)||01|
|6||Store Keeper (General)||06|
|7||Store Keeper (Drugs)||13|
|10||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||06|
|11||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||03|
|12||Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||04|
|13||Medical Laboratory Technologist||110|
|14||Junior Hindi Translator||02|
|15||Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II||05|
|17||Operation Theater Assistant||150|
|18||Nuclear Medical Technologist||03|
|22||Sanitary Inspector Gd.II||05|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Scientist-II (Group-A)||45 years|
|2||Scientist-II (Group-A)||45 years|
|4||Medical Physicist||35 years|
|5||Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine)||35 years|
|6||Store Keeper (General)||25 years|
|7||Store Keeper (Drugs)||25 years|
|9||Technician (Radiology)||30 years|
|10||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
|11||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||30 years|
|12||Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.)||30 years|
|13||Medical Laboratory Technologist||30 years|
|14||Junior Hindi Translator||30 years|
|15||Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II||30 years|
|17||Operation Theater Assistant||30 years|
|18||Nuclear Medical Technologist||30 years|
|19||Pharmacist Gd.II||30 years|
|21||Assistant Warden||30 years|
|22||Sanitary Inspector Gd.II||30 years|
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. One year experience post- Ph. D in the field, (This is in addition to the experience of two years during the period of Ph.D.)
2. Scientist-II (Group-A):
Candidates should be completed Ph.D. Preference will be given to those possessing some experience and publications in the line.
- Candidates should be completed Good Master’s Degree in Biochemistry or in Chemistry with Biochemistry as a special subject from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have a three years of research or practical experience in Biochemistry or Pathological Laboratory preferably of a Medical College or Hospital.
4. Medical Physicist:
- Candidates should be completed Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a recognized University;
- A post-M.Sc. diploma in radiological / medical physics from a recognized University;
- An internship of a minimum 12 months in a recognized well-equipped radiation therapy department.
5. Medical Physicist (Department of Nuclear Medicine):
- Candidates should be completed M.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology from a recognized University/ Institution, and
- RSO level-II Certification recognized by AERB
6. Store Keeper (General):
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics.
7. Store Keeper (Drugs):
Candidates should be completed a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution.
Candidates should be completed a BE / B.Tech (Comp. Science. / Comp. Engg.) OR Post – Graduation in Science / Math’s etc. OR Post – Graduation in Computer Application.
9. Technician (Radiology):
Candidates should be completed B.Sc. (Hons.) in Radiography or B.Sc. Radiography 3 years course from a recognized University / Institution.
10. Jr. Engineer (Civil):
Candidates should be completed Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute.
11. Jr. Engineer (Electrical):
Candidates should be completed Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
12. Jr. Engineer (A/C & Ref.):
- Candidates should be completed Three year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and
- Airconditioning from a recognized Polytechnic / Institute
13. Medical Laboratory Technologist:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Laboratory Science from a Govt. recognized University / Institution with two years of relevant experience in a Laboratory attached with a hospital having minimum of 100 beds.
14. Junior Hindi Translator:
- Candidates should be completed Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi / English with English and Hindi as a main /elective subject at the degree level;
- Plus Recognized diploma / certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central / State govt. Officers, including Govt. of India Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies.
15. Medical Social Service Officer Gd. II:
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University / Institution.
- Experience in the line with a Welfare or Health Agency, preferably dealing with Medical / Public Health Service.
Candidates should be completed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University / Board.
17. Operation Theater Assistant:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc OR 10+2 with Science with five-year experience in the following areas:
- Manifold Room
- Preference will be given to candidates with certificate / Diploma course in O.T. Techniques form recognized Hospitals / Institutions.
- Work experience shall be considered, if candidate has worked in private or public sector / Hospital of at least 500 beds.
18. Nuclear Medical Technologist:
- Candidates should be completed B.Sc. in Life Science and other Science plus one-year Diploma in Medical Radiation and Isotope
- Techniques (DMRIT) or equivalent approved by AERB.
19. Pharmacist Gd.II:
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / Board.
- Candidates should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1943.
- Candidates should be completed 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years’ service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization / Institution.
- Skill Test Norms Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 W.P.M Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) (only on computers )
21. Assistant Warden:
- Candidates should be completed a Degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate / Diploma in House Keeping / Material Management / Public Relations / Estate Management from a recognized Institution. OR
- At least 2 years experience in Public Relations / Estate Management / House Keeping/Store Keeping and other related areas, preferably in regard to hostels attached to a reputed Hospital / Medical Institution or any other educational Institution
22. Sanitary Inspector Gd.II:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 from recognized Board / Institute.
- Health Sanitary Inspector Course (1-year duration) from a recognized Institution.
- Not less than 2 years of experience in the line in a 500 bedded hospital.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||Gen / OBC||1500/-|
|2||SC / ST / EWS||1200/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Medical Laboratory Technologist Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the AIIMS website: www.aiimsexams.org
- Online registration starts from 12/02/2020 to 12/03/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After the successful submission of the online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.