All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi has announced the AIIMS Delhi Junior Research Fellow notification on 17/07/2020. Notification is out for 01 JRF posts in DST funded collaborative project of AIIMS & IIIT Delhi. Eligible candidates email the application from 17/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Post Date: 18/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for AIIMS Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||31/07/2020 up to 5:00 PM|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
Applicable as per Government rules.
1. Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates should have completed BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (ECE/CSE) or M.Sc (Mathematics / Physics) from recognised university / Institute.
- Proficiency in coding in Python / C / Matlab is required.
- Candidates should have strong background in mathematics courses like linear algebra, probability, programming, etc. and should have done such courses in their degree program with good grades in these courses.
- Knowledge of machine learning is highly desirable.
- Candidates must have strong inclination to understand biological concepts is necessary for this research work as this project is about mathematical tools/modeling applied to biological systems.
- Anyone of the national level examinations such as CSIR-UGC NET / JRF / GATE qualification is a must.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for AIIMS Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Candidates should email their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with all the required documents to [email protected] on or before 31/07/2020.
- Mention clearly the Project Code & Post Name, Application for D-538_JRF, in the subject line of the email.
Important Links for AIIMS Delhi Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.