All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has announced the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 84 Senior Resident posts in AIIMS Bhubaneswar Odisha. Eligible candidates can apply online from 21/04/2020 to 20/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 15/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 84
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||21/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|CM & FM||01|
|Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology||05|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||04|
- Senior Resident: 67,700/-
The upper age limit is 40 years.
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD / MS / MDS / DM / M.Ch / DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI / Institute of National Importance.
- Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB / MD / MS in Orthopaedics / Anaesthesiology / General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However, PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
- Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior resident(Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
- Dentistry: Candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
- Candidates having MD / DNB in Paediatrics can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neonatology, Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- Candidates having MD / DNB in Medicine can apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Medical Oncology.
- Candidates having MS / DNB in General Surgery can also apply for the post of Senior Residents in the Department of Neurosurgery, Paediatrics Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Urology and Burns & Plastic.
- Candidates having MD in Hospital Administration or Master’s in Hospital Administrations (full time after MBBS) or DNB in Hospital Administrations can apply for the post of Senior Resident in Hospital Administrations.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination / Interview.
Candidates pay the Examination Fee through deposited through internet banking in the
AIIMS Account No: 557820110000006,
Name of the Bank: Bank of India,
MICR No: 751013019,
IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
|1||Gen / OBC||1000/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-servicemen||500/-|
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official AIIMS Bhubaneswar website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 21/04/2020 to 20/05/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.